994 sqft , 1 bath , 2 bdrm single story – FOR SALE $279000 CAD . WATERFRONT!
Year-round lakefront cottage or home at Gibson Lake – one of the most peaceful lakes in the area. This Riverbend Log home was designed to make the most of the lake views and living space. With an open dining area, kitchen and living room this cottage is made for family and friends to gather. The spacious and bright master bedroom has skylights and sliding doors that open to a sunny back deck with full views of the waterfront. An additional bedroom and a full bathroom with stacking washer/dryer and walk-in pantry complete the interior space. Enjoy the natural surroundings from inside the 28’ x 8’ enclosed porch that opens to two separate exposed decks – perfect for enjoying the sunshine or hosting a BBQ with friends. Just steps away you can wade right into the lake or sit on the steps with your toes in the water. Gibson lake is perfect for swimming, kayaking, and small boats – your leisurely retreat just a short drive from St. Andrews.
Vendor is licensed as a salesperson (OR manager) under the Real Estate Agents Act in the Province of New Brunswick.
2100 sqft , 3 bath , 4 bdrm 2 storey – FOR SALE $369,500 CAD Ready to Move In!
Family living is easy in this restored heritage home – located just one house over from both the elementary, middle and high schools. Discover all the space you need in this traditional floor plan. From the side entrance walk into a spacious mud room with plenty of storage space, through to the eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook opening to the back deck and private yard. Just above the breakfast nook is a unique bonus room – a perfect getaway or fourth bedroom. Just off the kitchen and main hall is a half bath with heated floor, from there enter the open concept dining and formal living room. On the opposite side is a cozy den with a view of the outstanding community built wooden playground. Upstairs you will find a bright and cheerful office or reading nook, two bedrooms, laundry room, full bath, and a master bedroom with ensuite bath including a walk in shower, soaker bath and heated floor. This home is move in ready with many new upgrades. Call or text Cindy at (506) 467-2263 to arrange your viewing today!
1600 sqft , 3 bath , 2 bdrm single story – FOR SALE 399500 CAD . PANORAMIC SALT WATER VIEW
in Bayside, St. Andrews Area
Enjoy outstanding views of St. Croix Island on the tidal St. Croix River from this home’s open concept kitchen, living dining room, as well as the master bedroom. Completely updated, this home has a brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz counter, a central fireplace and many large sliding glass doors to showcase the view from the living and dining area. From the living room you can walk out onto an expansive multi-level deck – fantastic for entertaining and enjoying the sights. A large entry way, main floor laundry, master bedroom with full ensuite bath and large walk-in closet, as well as an additional bed bath are located on the main floor. The lower level includes a large family room with gas stove, office, bedroom, third full bathroom, and storage room with walkout door. The landscaped and fenced back yard rolls to the water`s edge. There is a large double garage attached to the home – perhaps to house a vehicle and your own boat!
in St. Andrews Announcing a price drop on 106 Diana Drive, a 2200 sqft , 4 bath , 3 bdrm apartment. Now FOR SALE 359000 CAD . Too Many Features to List
Most of the time Real Estate Clients don’t mean to break these “rules”, hopefully after reading this you won’t make these mistakes while searching for your first home. Inevitably you will begin your search for a home online, this is normal. You will notice that Realtors publish a number of homes that are their “Listings”. When you search homes online there will be a “Listing Agent” on that page with a phone number and an email address. There is nothing wrong with calling or emailing that Realtor who has the listing directly. However, listing agents also act as “buyer’s agents”. A Buyer’s Agent, is a Realtor that assists a prospective buyer in locating homes to go out and view in person. They may show you some of their own personal listings and they may show you other agent’s listings. If you were to call that Listing Agent directly (before calling a buyer’s agent) and they go out and show you a property, technically, you are their client. Any other listings you go out and see, should be with that same agent, regardless of who’s listings they may be. You can waste a lot of time by bouncing around from Listing Agent to Listing Agent.
Buyers sometimes think that they may get a better price going directly to the listing agent, they think that they may get a better deal because that agent won’t have to split their commission. Listing agents are used to splitting commissions with buyer’s agents. Remember this, the owner of the home, who makes the final decision on the sale price, doesn’t really care who is splitting the commission, they only care about the total price they sell their home for. Bouncing around from agent to agent just because they have the listing, will not yield you a better price. What it will do is annoy the local Real Estate Community. It doesn’t matter how big the local market may be, most of these agents know each other, word will get around! Most reputable agents will ask a potential buyer if they have been working with any other agents, this helps them avoid stepping on each other’s toes and helps them maintain their respect within the local community.
Use A Buyer’s Agent To Represent You – From the Start
Your best bet would be to go online and view homes in the area you’re looking in, just to get a feel for home prices and do some basic investigation. Then, prior to calling any agents at all, get a referral from a trustworthy source on a Buyer’s Agent that you can work with through the entire process. Having one agent that assists you through the entire process will certainly help you find the right home, in the right amount of time, for the right price. Following these very simple rules will help you avoid any potential alienation of the local Real Estate Agent Community. Another reason to use a buyer’s agent, you don’t have to pay them a dime for their work! The seller of the home always pays the commission to the listing and buyer’s agent.
Full Article from Poli Mortgage
In the age of Internet technology with loads of information available at the press of a button, you may be tempted to not hire a real estate agent. But, if you study the market closely you will realize the importance of an experienced real estate agent in buying and selling a home. Some people have been fortunate enough to buy or sell a great home on their own, without the assistance of a REALTOR®, but not all are as lucky, horror stories surrounding not using a realtor are quite common. In this article, we will discuss the Top 10 Reasons to Work with a REALTOR® to buy (or sell) a home:
- Reduce your risk: If you are not very familiar with the local real estate market then the chances are high that you may risk selling or buying a property lower or higher than the market. When you work with a realtor, you can eliminate or at least reduce this risk factor. Your agent can assure that you buy a home that is well priced within market standards.
- Knowledge regarding the present market conditions: When you hire a professional realtor, he or she, presents you with his or her years of experience that cannot be earned overnight by surfing the Internet. Given the fact that they know the ins and outs of the market and the neighborhood, they can help you get the best deal and buy the right house at the most favorable terms.
- Understanding the complexity of the transaction: Another benefit of working with a realtor is that he/she understands the intricacy of the real estate transaction. These professionals can help you understand the legalities of each contract and make aware of what you’re signing. This experience can come in quite handy while navigating the process. Typically there are a series of dates within your purchase contract that need to be met, your Realtor will watch these dates closely so you don’t miss anything.
- Negotiating deals on your behalf: A realtor not only assists you with the paperwork but also offers to negotiate on your behalf so that you can pay attention to other important things in your life. Apart from helping you with the paperwork, they also organize the entire buying and selling process. Furthermore, they attend all the required appointments throughout the transaction. The realtors’ negotiation skills can get you more benefits than you may expect.
- Quick and efficient process: When you work with a realtor to buy a home, it is in his/her best interest to work quickly, efficiently and in the best way possible. The realtor in this case tries his or her best to make use of all the resources available to help the clients meet their requirements.
- Estimation of value: Given the fact that realtors are incredibly knowledgeable in their local markets, they know perfectly what to look for in potential homes. They also help you find out whether the home is priced correctly so you don’t invest your hard earned money in a bad neighborhood, on a low quality home.
- Realtors have deep contact lists: If you don’t have the time to run after property sellers and buyers, then you can leave the job up to a realtor. They also have complete access to the valuable databases such as the Multiple Listing Service.
- Additional assistance:When you work with a realtor, he can also assist you in finding the right home appraisers, home inspectors, contractors, mortgage professionals, and more. This saves you time and energy.
- Objective point of view: Working with a realtor, helps you get an objective point of view regarding the buying or selling process. It may be an emotional decision or you, but your realtor will always be there to give a reality check and save you from being taken advantage of.
- Most Realtors have been there and done that several times before: When you work with a realtor, you don’t need to worry about the ever-changing rules and regulations as the realtors keep themselves updated regarding all the changing market trends, laws and regulations.
Full Article from Poli Mortgage.